Thursday, March 26, 2009

Trip to Arkansas

Last week C and I went to Arkansas for 5 days. We were able to sneak in a day trip to Branson on Monday to visit his buddy Harper and hang out with some of my sweet friends from High School. It was a great day.

The rest of the trip was taxing. Christopher was either beginning to cut some top teeth or had a little bug. Either way, NOT FUN! We spend most of the week in just a diaper after burning through several outfits in one day and just laying low. I was sad that we didn't get to see the Faddis family, whom we LOVE, but there is always next time. Although, it does help to have an expert mommy of 4 and a hubby pedi for advice when your son decides to poop....well, lets just say it wasn't pretty!
Since C wasn't having a great trip I didn't pull out the camera much. I did get some fun playtime on mom's porch one sunny afternoon. The next day he and I went to the Fayetteville Botanical Gardens. There wasn't much in bloom yet but they have a cute kids area and most importantly a tunnel. I tell you, give this kid a small space and he wants to go through it. This tunnel was plenty big and he had a great time crawling back and forth.

It was a great trip and Krissy and I got some fun things done for my website. Im so blessed to have such a talented sister and am super excited about partnering with her to create neat custom items for my clients!

0 comments: