Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Blessed!!

I ran across this family's blog a month or so ago and check up on them once a week. I have kept this mommy and her family in my daily prayers since I first read her story. Tonight I clicked on and am so saddened.

God provides for me when I don't expect it, HE has blessed me with a wonderful loving husband and a beautiful healthy little boy. I don't deserve it all. Tonight as I sat reading their blog in tears and was struck by just how blessed I am and how Angie carries herself with such Grace and through her own grief is a source of strength for her sons. I just cant imagine.

I pray that God wraps her in his loving arms and she begins to really be at peace.

To read more about their story. I'm adding this family to my prayer list and am going to remember to put my life in perspective. Jonathan leaving the trash out seems a little trivial.

1 comments:

M said...

I bawled, bawled some more, and prayed.

Thank you for sharing this site with me! I truly, truly needed to be humbled.

hearts,
Maggie