Monday, June 08, 2009

Ive got an Itch that needs scratching

I am the most blessed woman around. I'm convinced. I have the best job at home with my little man, the best church home, 2 sweet labs that think I can do no wrong, the sweetest friends, lovely family AND the most supportive, loving and WONDERFUL husband.


He works hard everyday so I can live my dream at home with my baby. He loves unconditionally, is the best daddy and I cant imagine my life any other way.

So, on this special day, a post just for him. Thank you Jonathan for all you do for me, Christopher and our little family. It doesn't go unnoticed! If this is the 7 year itch.....I'm looking forward to many more years of scratching together.

Happy Happy Anniversary! I love you!

2 comments:

M said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 7 years! Your wedding was gorgeous and your life is looking to be just the same. God Bless You all!!!!

hearts,
Mags

Ronni said...

How sweet!