Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm Behind. Like Memorial Day behind.

We had a great cook out at Dad and Joy's and although my battery wasn't charged and I missed alot of the fun, I was able to get a few cute shots.

Dad knows how to grill the brats! Yummy!


Pretty flowers all over their house.




Christopher loved to walk up and down the walk way....I think its because he got so much attention :)


And when he wasn't walking, Aunt Allie was spinning around in circles. A fast favorite!


Christopher loves to go to Nana and Pop's house because they have neat deer, elk and boar heads on the wall. Although not a fan of the boars at all, he talks to the elk and deer with dad. Its super cute. Maybe next time I will actually have the camera ready. Uggg.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Hmm. I'm still waiting for pictures from Christopher's 1st birthday party. ;-)

Those are some great pictures. I really love the one of Allie and C!