Monday, June 22, 2009

Face Master C

Its been a rough few days at the Delcambre house. C came down with a 104 degree temp Thursday afternoon. He was really lethargic and was out of it. We had a scary few hours. Jonathan and I watched him and alternated the Tylenol and Motrin. We also tried a lukewarm bath. It seemed to help but Friday his fever was back pretty much all day. He had lost his appetite and wasn't drinking much.

Thank God for great friends (who happen to be a mommy of 4 and her hubby who is a pedi. They were advising along the way). Finally when we couldn't get his fever to break Friday night we decided to go into the Dr on Saturday morning. Well, J took him. I had a photo shoot. I'm so glad we went. Christopher has HFM disease, which although viral can be pretty serious. Although C didn't have the blister symptoms on his hands or feet, I'm told his throat was pretty bad. Poor guy!

Hopefully his fever breaks today....the Dr. seemed to think it should. He is back to drinking more but still not really interested in food. Hope that changes soon....he's only in the 5% for weight.

I just wanted to post and update and what is a post about C without photos? Here are a few from early last week before the funk hit!

I hate the way images turn out on blogger...nothing like when I edit them...Oh well. At least they print perfectly. I thought I would share more of the what will fit in what game. It pretty much always involves a spoon or ball and typically ends with the cup.




This is the kid of many faces. Seriously, J and I are on the floor with the faces he makes. We were playing around last week and Christopher got tickled about something and it went a little like this:





Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Kristin Barnett said...

Hey! I'm so sorry about your sick little baby!! I hope he gets to feeling better soon! You guys up for a play date soon?

By the way, I figured out the secret to posting better pics on blogger. Save them SRGB! It makes all the difference! :)