Thursday, May 07, 2009

The big man just likes to chill....

Its been a busy week. Right now I should be packing for our cruise since we leave in less than 48 hours and I have to be packed by tomorrow night! Instead, I'm editing gallery's and looking at my little guy. Its going to be hard to leave him behind....good for him and us but hard still.

I have pictures from his first birthday that I need to edit and post....more on that soon. But until we get back from the cruise I just have these to share.

On Monday, the Harry kiddos came to play at our park. I would have called them the Harry Boys but that just sounded weird. We had a fun, all boy climbfest and they were pooped after a picnic lunch.

Here are a few of my favs of C from that day. As my mom calls him, the man of many expressions.....he didn't disappoint!!
Christopher LOVED hanging on the fence....I think he felt so big.

He liked watching the big boys run around.

He was in a great mood and kept flirting with Jenny.

Found some pretty cool sticks.

Mulch is a good source of fiber....right?

Climbed all over the play structures....this guy has no fear!

It was a great afternoon at the park with great friends. Christopher played hard and then too a minute before we left.....just to chill!

0 comments: