Thursday, April 30, 2009

Picture-less post

I've decided to post more regularly the fun stuff that happens around the house regardless weather or not I have a picture of my darling son. I know.....gasp. NO picture? Trust me, this weekend will be filled with MANY pictures as lil man turns 1! So, for those of you dying to see how my little guy has changed this week....hold on. ;)

This week Christopher has figured out that he can pull things into his crib. There is a small table next to his crib with a lamp and books. (thank goodness we have no interest in the lamp....yet). The other morning it was about 8 (hes typically up around 7) and all was quiet on the monitor, TOO quiet.

Christopher had not only reached through the slats on his crib and grabbed a book but also managed to turn it just right to bring it into the crib with him. I turned on the video part of the monitor to find C chillin' against the bumper with book in hand, reading. Its now happened about 4 times. Seriously, for an hour? This kiddo makes me giggle!

Jonathan and I just sat in bed and watched him. Then, I cried. Seriously this turning 1 thing is kicking my butt. I will be better on the actual day but all this walking, reading and growing up makes me miss my baby!

0 comments: