Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Time files....

when you are outnumbered 3 to 1 ! Ha. Seriously, I think everyday about what I would/need/wish/should/want to blog about and then all the kiddos go down and I cant think of anything more I want to do then rest. So, I'm finally getting into a new "normal" with 3 under 3 and the twins are falling into more of a schedule, I'm going to tackle this again. For me and family more than anything. I want to keep a better record of what happens here daily. There is just too much to miss.

So, there is your warning. I'm back, not everyday back....but several times a week back.

Today I will leave you with a morning convo with C:

Me: I think you are so special
C: yeah
C: hug u mommy
Me: sure, thank you
C: I'm amazing and special
Me: you are
C: sorry mommy
Me: why buddy
C: just tooted on your leg

NICE! Love that kiddo!

Hope you have a happy hump day, I'm off to feed three mouths at the same time. :) Yep, I'm super human. I love a good challenge.

2 comments:

Ronni said...

Yay! Im glad you're back. Thanks for sharing C's silliness - I enjoyed it :)

Anonymous said...

happy day, happy life