Saturday, January 03, 2009

8 Months Old


Yesterday our little guy turned 8 months old. Its amazing how quickly time passes. I try to take in every minute of him and find myself counting down the minutes until he wakes up from naps (most of the time).

This month Christopher has gone from a wiggle worm to a full hand-over-hand crawler. Watch out, hes moving. Guess its time for Jonathan and I to really baby proof the house. Now when I walk out of the room he comes after me, its really sweet.
Hes a great eater and LOVES all his foods (except Asparagus) but his favorite is the toast. Im sure it feels good on his little gums. Still no teeth yet!


Christopher, you are the sweetest little man ever. You have blessed our lives and made our home come alive with your sounds and laughter. Your 4-legged brothers still arent sure what to make of you but like it when you crawl all over them (or at least tolerate it). Your laugh is the best sound, I love that you say mama even if you dont know your doing it. Your sweet and gentle spirit is such a gift to your Daddy and me. We love you and could not imagine a better gift than you! Thank you for all the ways you are teaching us. We thank God daily for you and cant wait to see what the next 8 months brings.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't believe he is crawling. Pretty soon he'll be talking, walking, and turning one. They sure to grow up fast!

Amanda said...

Happy birthday C-man! Can't believe he's 8 months already! Landry will be 10 months next week. How does this happen???