Tuesday, January 27, 2009

52 Weeks of Christopher - Week 3 and 4

Oops... so I'm a little behind in posting our weekly pictures. We're not getting off to a great start but I promise to get better. The weather has been so cold and overcast that we haven't gone out or done much plus C has been sick so there weren't many photo opps.


Week 3 brought a new level of mobility. Christopher is noticing more and more of the world around him. His new favorite is to crawl to the window, pull up and look outside. I sometimes wonder what hes thinking or who he is talking to but whoever it is, they are having a great conversation!!


Week 4 introduced some new foods. Christopher has pretty much mastered the pincher grasp and eats slices of pear, toast, o's, puffs and now a personal friend of mine.....CHEESE. He LOVES cheese, I knew this kid was mine (even if he looks just like Daddy). We keep our house pretty cool and didn't know how cool until I saw this pics with his little red nose....


He also loves cottage cheese, not a personal fan myself but he seems to like all the new foods we've introduced. Although his favorite food of the moment is the organic goats milk yogurt we get but prefers the vanilla over the plain. The reason behind the goat's milk is for another post but, we are having so much fun. Hes eating a ton and it wont be long until hes eating what we do! CRAZY!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! He is cuter than ever! Ahh! He is looking so much like you, Shannon. The bottom one is my new favorite of the little guy. Love, love. It is going on my computer wallpaper at work.

Amanda said...

Isn't it great when they can eat "real" food??? He gets cuter every time I see him!