Friday, January 09, 2009

52 Weeks of Christopher - Week 1

So, I was talking with a friend of mine over the holidays about how quickly little man is growing and she mentioned something she and a group of her friends did last year (and they stole it from someone's website the year before) and it sounded just the thing for me. After talking with some friends, its amazing how many people have heard of this. Great idea, I must have been living under a rock.



52 weeks of Christopher is going to be 1 weekly picture for the entire year. When I'm done I will have a weekly reminder of fun things we did and how hes grown. I'm not starting off really well, I know. Its easy to shoot him but hard to find the time to edit. So here is week 1, stay tuned for week 2 this weekend.
Thanks Sara, for the fun idea!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

What a neat idea! It's news to me too.