Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Yup......I'm a thief!

Last night I was blog surfing while some of my latest shoots were up and downloading and I ran across a old friend's blog and she had the best recipe! People have been talking about this for a week so I stole it and wanted to post it to my blog for all my friends! Thanks Gibson Family for the yummy drink!

Here you go! Watch out, its addicting!

Fluffy Hot Chocolate

Fluffy Hot Chocolate

I like anything with fluffy in the name. I’m making this hot chocolate recipe tonight for my family.

Ingredients

  • 8 teaspoons sugar
  • 4 teaspoons baking cocoa
  • 4 cups milk
  • 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions

  1. In a saucepan, combine the first four ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until the marshmallows are melted, about 8 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Ladle into mugs.

0 comments: