Thursday, December 17, 2009

Have Tent, will travel........

We leave this weekend for California and although I haven't packed a thing or wrapped a gift we have achieved a major success! Jonathan and I didn't want to bring a pack n play for C to sleep in while we are there and the condo doesn't have anything so we bought the tent.

I have been putting off letting C try it out because I just knew it wouldn't work. But, 5 naps and 2 overnights later he is doing so great. The first 2 naps were a little tough but now he asks to go in and plays in his tent during the day.

The best part of this travel tent is that it folds up into the size of a Frisbee, is light and has a little blow up mattress on the bottom. Its really pretty comfortable. Now, we can put him in his own space at the condo and all get a good nights sleep! YEAH!

Looking forward to restful nights......if only I could get us packed to go. :)

0 comments: