Sunday, February 08, 2009

52 weeks of Christopher - Week 5 and 6

Bummer! I hate getting behind and I've done it again. The good news is that I already have week 7 ready to go but still......okay, so we've been busy. Christopher and I were in Fayetteville for 6 days last week and had a BLAST being with Mom and the Jackson's Despite the aftermath of the ice storm (pics to come), mom having no heat for 1/2 our trip and some COLD temps we had a great time.

I have several shots to share but I will add those in another post later. For now, Week 5. Although Christopher has been pulling up in his crib for weeks I haven't thought to capture his look when I come in to get him from nap time. So, this day, I grabbed my camera and was ready for the joyful greeting I love. Here it is. And no, I haven't begun to put dresses on him....yet. Its his sleep sack.

Last week I couldn't help but capture this happy boy. Although my son looks nothing like me and all daddy he does have my love of cheese. I had been cutting back how often he is allowed to have it (thanks mom and Lance) but this was a very special day....NINE MONTHS OLD! So, let him eat cheese. I think he was in cheese heaven! Week 6:

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Am I the only one who thinks C looks like you? I totally don't see Jonathan except in his coloring and hairline. I think he really looks like you when he smiles.