Friday, September 24, 2010

the two that changed everything.....

HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY! It's hard to believe you are 6 months old today. Thank you for all the joy you have brought our family. I can't imagine life without you two. I love the big brother that Christopher is becoming. He is so tender and kind and very proud of his little people!

Sutton, you have a tender spirit and love how your sweet smile lights up a room. You are super active and love to roll around and bounce in your bouncer. You just love life and want to be a part of all the action. You are so special!

Jackson, you are such a lover. You like to cuddle and snuggle on anyone who will let you. Just this week you have started to sit on your own (in a tripod format) and every time it surprises you. You love to talk, the louder the better. You are such a joy!

Christopher, I know this has been a big change for you and you handle it with such grace. You are such a wonderful big brother and I hope your little brothers learn to be just like you. God gave you to me so that you could teach me how to love unconditionally and he knew that these two would need a great role model. Thank you for your sweet heart, big hugs and crazy thoughts! You keep me on my toes. I'm so proud of the big boy you are becoming!

0 comments: