Thursday, September 16, 2010

the one with super powers....

or a super nose. On the way to school we prayed for a great day and good, obedient attitudes and ended praying for Aunt Ahwee (Allie) who is having her wisdom teeth out today. Then, the following conversation:

Me: I'm glad we were able to pray for Aunt Allie. She is going to the Dr today.
C: Yep, gotta see Doctor about mouth.
Me: Thats right. I'm sure thankful that she is going to feel better
C: Me too, her and sadie (dog)
Me: right?!

A brief pause and lots of sniffing. (typically meaning he smells that he or one of the twins has a stinky)

C: Mommy, smell that.
Me: what is it
C: Mommy, I smell snow!
Me: wow, winter is months away. You must have a powerful nose to smell snow.
C: Yep, and I smell the sun.
Me: I cant believe you can smell the sun, buddy
C: Mommy, I can smell Aunt Ahwee.
Me: you can? What does she smell like
C: Sweet........Corn.

Love that kiddo. He loves his aunt and just like his mommy......LOVES corn.

Allie, hope you didnt hurt your face laughing. You are loved by all your little people!

1 comments:

Allie said...

I love my little bopher!