Friday, January 08, 2010

Lucky, Lucky Girl!

I could sit here all day and list the reasons I am the luckiest girl around but instead I'm just going to write about my new find today. So, I like Craig's list.....I'm not a lover yet but I do like looking for a find.

I have been searching for a Pottery Barn Sleigh Crib for about 4 months. We have one for Christopher and really wanted to have matching cribs for when the twins come. I know that sounds silly but I just wanted the perfect nursery. I didn't want to spend the $600-$700 it costs to get one from there so I've been trying to be patient and look around. It RARELY happens that PB furniture is on Craig's list and never the style I want and for sure NEVER in Espresso.

SO, you can only imagine my excitement yesterday when I got on CL for the first time in weeks and up pops the EXACT crib for next to nothing. I called the owner, explained why we wanted it and are SO excited to pick it up on Sunday! Woo hoo! With what I'm paying for it, I will make money on the resale too so that is another bonus! Its in like new condition and hardly has a scratch on it.

Now, all we need is a mattress the Eli Elephant Crib bumper, sheet and crib skirt and the boys will have a bed!

On a side note, I'm committing to be a better blogger this year. I realized that I was waiting to post something until I had a pic to go with it fully edited but I'm missing out on recording so many memories so this year might be more stories and not include a pic every post but at least I'll have the memory captured!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

i love craigslist! there is an image preview tool you can download that will show pics on the main page so you don't have to click. it's wonderful!!

M said...

I found these for ya:

http://cgi.ebay.com/POTTERY-BARN-KIDS-ELIS-ELEPHANT-CRIB-BUMPER-QUILT-SET_W0QQitemZ380195091582QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item588564b47e

http://cgi.ebay.com/PoTTerY-BaRN-KiD-Eli-ELEPHANT-BUMPER-Baby-Crib-Nursery_W0QQitemZ330390373270QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4ceccd0396

I'm also a sucker for the Pottery barn, so, I hear ya.

Congrats on the AWESOME find!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Marcus said...

Wow!! lightning strikes twice!