Monday, June 09, 2008

I cant believe its been 6 years!

We were married 6 years ago yesterday! I cant believe how the time flies. We typically go somewhere for the weekend and get out of dodge but not so easy to do when you have a 5 week old. Jonathan's mom came over for the afternoon and we got to do some thing we havent in months. Take our time eating and saw a good movie.
Just being together alone reminded me how lucky I am to have such a great man to share my life with and grow a family together. All I can say is thank God Lil' man has his dad's temperment. They are sweet, patient guys!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What a year. We love you all.

Amanda said...

congrats you guys!!! Isn't it wonderful to get out of the house and be alone for a little while? And then when you get home and get to hold the baby that you secretly missed the whole time, it's so great!!!

Amanda said...

Congatulations!! Glad y'all got some alone time.