Monday, December 13, 2010

the one who gave up her weekend....

we love you! My sweet sister gave up her weekend to spend it with me and the boys while J went hunting. I tell you, I dont know what we would do without so many family members who pour their lives into my boys....but lets face it, It also is a big help to mom!

This weekend Allie was with us from Friday night until about noon on Sunday and while I loved every minute of it, Christopher was in heaven. He got such special attention and is still talking about it. He has prayed for Allie and Sadie (her dog) for the past two nights. Just them and his brothers. Its pretty great. He went on walks, saw Christmas lights, wrestled with, play dohed, colored with and just had a great time with Aunt Ahwee.

She took this pic of C on one of their cold walks. I know why C is such a lover, he's got the greatest role models! Allie, thanks for giving of your weekend and all the times weekly that you come to play with us! I loved our grown up talks and laughs at night too!


0 comments: